Thai Yellow Curry | Gang Garee Gai
INGREDIENTS (2-3 pax)
- 350 ml coconut milk
- Packet Yellow curry paste
- 2 medium breasts
- 1-2 cups water
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup baby corn
- Fish sauce to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Parboil the potatoes for ~5 minutes.
- Boil up 1/2 the coconut milk and add the yellow curry pate.
- Add the chicken, coat in the curry paste, and cook until it’s done.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk (add water IF necessary).
- Add the potatoes, onions, and baby corn and cook until just done, but still firm. Adjust seasonings with fish sauce and sugar to taste.
- Garnish with thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves and red peppers, if you like.
Serve with rice.