Spicy Thai Minced Pork Curry & Noodles
- 500g minced pork
- 3 cloves garlic – finely chopped
- 2.5cm ginger – finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red onion – finely chopped
- 3 spring onions – roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 5 dried kaffir lime leaves – crumbled
- 400ml chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon Thai fish sauces
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of one lime
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large wok.
- When hot, add the onion, spring onion, garlic and ginger.
- Fry for about two minutes and then dump in the minced pork.
- Continue to fry, stirring regularly until the meat is completely cooked.
- Add the Thai red curry paste, the kaffir lime leaves and the chopped tomatoes.
- Simmer for about five minutes and then pour in the soy sauce, Thai fish sauce and the lime juice.
- Stir in the chopped coriander and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over stir fried egg noodles.