Gochujang is to Korean cuisine what Miso is to Japanese cooking and Sriracha to Thai food.
- 1 pound of fatty lamb meat I used supermarket diced lamb (expensive so do it another way).
- 2 tbsp of gochujang paste
- 1 whole bulb of garlic finely grated
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- juice of 1 lemon or lime
- chilli powder to taste – only if you like it hot as the gochujang produces its own heat as well
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- sesame seeds and scallions for garnish
- toasted sesame seed oil to drizzle
Place all the ingredients in the crock pot (pressure cooker) apart from the sesame seeds, scallions and toasted sesame seed oil.
Cook on for 4 hours in your oven
Serve with rice and garnish.