Thai chicken & Cashew Nuts
- chicken fried with cashew nuts and dried chillies
- gai pad med mamuang hin ma pan
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 225g (8oz) skinless chicken breast, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 long dried chillies, cut into rounds
- 2 heaped tablespoons roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the garlic until golden brown. Add the chicken, stir and cook until the meat is slightly opaque.
- Stirring after each addition, add the remaining ingredients, cook
- until the chicken is cooked through and serve.